Organiseme' refers to the service provided subject to these General Terms and Conditions and/or Organiseme AG..
The protection of your personal data is of utmost concern to Organiseme.
In these terms and conditions on data protection Organiseme would like to inform you about how Organiseme treats your personal data and how you can exchange this data with other users of Organiseme.
These terms and conditions supplement General Terms and Conditions .
1. Basic Principles of Organiseme for handling your Personal Data
Organiseme strictly adheres to the following basic principles in the protection of your Personal Data:
- Organiseme shall collect, process and use your Personal Data in accordance with the laws and statutes on data protection of the Federal Republic of Germany and those of the European Union.
- Organiseme shall use your Personal Data solely to provide you the Organiseme Services on the Internet for which you have registered. Organiseme will never pass your Personal Data on to any third party, neither for advertising, nor for marketing for any other purposes.
- With the exception of your first and last name other Personal Data may not be displayed to other members of Organiseme (cf. Section 3 of these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection).
- Persons not registered with Organiseme may not view your Personal Data under any circumstances or anytime. (cf. Section 4).
Organiseme wird nie und unter keinen Umständen selbständig Ihre personenbezogenen Daten gegenüber anderen Organiseme Mitgliedern oder nicht-Mitgliedern verwenden, weiterleiten oder sichtbar machen.
Im Rahmen der Organiseme-Dienste Funktionen können Sie selbst Teile Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten freiwillig anderen Organiseme-Mitglieder oder auch nicht-Mitgliedern einsehbar machen. Dies ist im Folgenden ausführlich beschrieben.
The following terms used in these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection shall have the following meanings:
- 'Personal Data'shall mean all data and/or information about your person.
- 'Content' shall mean all data and/or information entered by you, but which are not Personal Data (e.g. tasks entered by you).
- 'Organiseme Websites' shall mean all websites on which Organiseme provides the Organiseme Services.
- 'Organiseme Members' shall mean all registered users of Organiseme on the Organiseme Websites.
- 'Organiseme Services' shall mean all registration based services provided by Organiseme on the Organiseme Websites.
- 'Registration Data' shall mean the Personal Data you are obliged to make available to Organiseme in the registration process for the Organiseme Services (mandatory fields).
- 'Profile' shall mean the Organiseme Website page where the Personal Data you have made available to Organiseme is displayed in accordance with your specifications and your consent. The profile is part of the settings in Organiseme, which you can reach and change as a registered and logged in user.
3. Personal data entered in Organiseme by you
In order for the Organiseme Services to function, Organiseme needs to collect and process certain elements of your Personal Data in the course of the registration process. Later on, you can edit this data anytime in the profile within the settings pages.
3.1 Registration Data
You will need to fill out the following Personal Data in the course of the registration process (mandatory fields):
- Username: This entry is mandatory, since Organiseme will recognize you by the username.
- Password: Together with the username, the password ensures that no other person can access your data.
- Email addresse: We need your email address to send you an email during the registration process to ensure that no other person can register under your name.
- First name, last name, tile: With this data we can address you in emails, e.g. when sending the reminder you can set for your tasks.
- Language: Here you select from the languages currently offered by Organiseme the language preferred by you.
- Time zone: In Organiseme you can set reminders on the minute. To ensure that the reminder is send to you in time you need to provide the time zone you are in.
- Time format: You define, how time information will be displayed for you.
- Date format: Here you define, how date information will be displayed for you.
Additionally you might enter the following optional Personal Data during registration, which will also be processed by Organiseme:
- Gender: With this information we can analyze our member structure and take this into consideration for future planning.
- Country: With this date we get a) insights into the distribution of Organiseme and b) data to plan to implement future languages.
You first and last name is accessible for other Organiseme members. This enables other Organiseme members to search and find you in the user base of Organiseme, and send you a contact request to become contact within Organiseme. Once you confirm the contact request, you can start collaborating with your contact. (please see chapter xx of this data protection) Non-members of Organiseme will under no circumstances and at anytime get access to your first and last name.
All other mandatory and optional Personal Date will under no circumstances and at anytime be accessible to non-members of Organiseme.
Organiseme will not hand over your Personal Data to third parties, nor will Organiseme grant third parties access to your Personal Data.
3.2 Change of registration data
Once you have registered with Organiseme, you can access and change your Personal Data every time when you are logged into Organiseme.
To access or change your Personal Data you need to open the settings page. The settings page can be opened from every page within the Organiseme application through the 'Settings' entry in the footer.
Within the settings, the Personal Data are spread over two tabs:
My Profil tab: On the 'My Profile' tab you can access and change the following Personal Data:
- First name, last name, title
- Gender (since this is a optional information you might enter this data here for the first time, or change or delete it)
- Country (since this is a optional information you might enter this data here for the first time, or change or delete it)
- Time zone
- Time format
- Date format
- Email addresse
Password tab: There is a dedicated tab for changing your password.
4. Content data entered in Organiseme by you
In the course of using Organiseme, you can create, change and delete tasks and task lists. In the following Terms and Conditions on Data Protection the handling of Organiseme with these data is also described.
In the course of using the Organiseme services you can create, change and delete tasks. Tasks consist of several data objects, some of them are mandatory, and some are optional:
- Description (mandatory)
- List (task list - mandatory
- Priority (optional)
- Due date (optional)
- Reminder (optional)
- Contact (optional)
Within the collaboration with other Organiseme members you can define, if a task created by you should be accessible and visible to another Organiseme member. Nevertheless, you keep the full control above a task. (for further details on the collaboration with other Organiseme members please see chapter 8 of this Terms and Conditions on Data Protection.
Tasks, or even parts of the task, are neither accessible nor visible at any time to non-members or Organiseme.
4.2 Task lists
Also you can create, change and deleted task lists. Task lists - or just lists - consist of the following information, some of them are mandatory, some are optional:
- Title of the list (mandatory)
- Color of the list (optional)
Task lists are neither accessible nor visible at any time both to members and non-members or Organiseme.
4.3 Self-created contacts
In the course of the usage of Organiseme, you can create, change and delete what we call self- created contacts.
- First name
- Last name
Self-created contacts are basically just names of persons entered by you. You can then assign a task to one of these self-created contacts. Since this contact is not a real Organiseme member, this is just like static information as part of your task.
There is no exchange of data with another Organiseme member or non-member. Also this information is not visible or accessible neither to another Organiseme member or non-member.
Within Organiseme you can also get in contact with other Organiseme members. This real collaboration function of Organiseme is described in chapter 5 in detail.
5. Application of your Personal Data and Content Data by Organiseme to you.
The only time Organiseme is applying your Personal Data is when Organiseme sends out the Organiseme newsletter to you.
Organiseme regularly sends out newsletters to all Organiseme Members. In these newsletters Organiseme may inform you, among other things, about new features on Organiseme, about your tasks in the upcoming week, and may also provide you with specific personal statistics.
In order to send you the newsletter, Organiseme will use your following Personal Data (your Personal Data will not be visible to other Organiseme members):
- Your email address
- Your first and last name
You may choose to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending an email to the link provided at the end of each newsletter.
Organiseme will not actively apply your transaction data to you at any time. For sure, this does not apply to your own usage of Organiseme.
6. Application of your Personal Data and Content Data by Organiseme to other Organiseme Members
For other Organiseme members, only your first and last name is visible. Thus, other Organiseme members are able to search for you and identify, if you are also already an Organiseme member, so that they can get in contact with you within Organiseme. This is the basis for the collaboration function within Organiseme, with is described further in chapter 8 'Application of your Personal Data by you to other Organiseme Members'.
Except from the first and last name Organiseme does not make further Personal Data of you visible or accessible to other Organiseme members.
Organiseme does not make content data of you visible or accessible to other Organiseme members. Within the collaboration function, you can decide if you want to grant a contact access to your content data, meaning to one or several of your tasks. (for details please see chapter 8)
7. Application of your Personal Data and Content Data by Organiseme to non-Members of Organiseme
None of your Personal data will ever be made visible or accessible by Organiseme to non-members of Organiseme under no circumstances or at any time.
Organiseme will under no circumstances or at any time transfer your Personal Data to Third Parties or give access to your Personal Data.
In the future, Organiseme might use neutralized content data to analyse, define and implement new functions together with Third Parties. As stated above, Organiseme will under no circumstances or at any time transfers your Personal Data to Third Parties or give access to your Personal Data. So even when we might grant Third Parties access to neutralized content data, Third Parties will not be able to connect this neutralized content data with you.
8. Application of your Personal Data and Content Data by you to other Organiseme Members
Organiseme will under no circumstances and at any time give other Organiseme members access to your Personal Data except your first and last name.
By using the collaboration functions provided by Organiseme you are able to give other Organiseme members access to your transactional data. This will be explained in the following:
8.1 Collaboration with other Organiseme members - basic principles
Organiseme offers its members the possibility to collaborate with other Organiseme members by assigning tasks to each other. As a pre-requisite, both persons need to be registered members of Organiseme, and both members need to have given the other member the status of a contact.
In Organiseme, each member has access to a search function that enables him to search for other Organiseme members. When a member has found the person he is looking for in the Organiseme member base, he need to send him a contact request. When the other member has accepted the contact requests, the member can start to assign tasks to the contact - and vice versa. Every person can end this relationship at any time.
These options for collaboration are described in detail:
8.2 Search for members
In order to find a person within Organiseme, whom a member can then assign tasks, Organiseme offers a search function, which enables each member to search for other persons in the Organiseme member base. Here each member can enter the first and/or last name, or even only parts (letters) into a search field.
In case there is one or more persons in the Organiseme member base, which match the search string, the members will be displayed to the searching member showing the following data:
- First and last name
So whenever another Organiseme member searches for another person, and he uses a search string that fit to your first and/or last name, your first and last name will be displayed in the search result of the Organiseme member.
8.3 Contact requests
When the searching member has found the person he is looking for in the search result, the searching member has the option to send a contact request to the other member. Additionally, he has the option to enter a message accomplishing the contact request.
This contact request will be displayed in the inbox of the receiving member and contains the following data:
- First and last name of the member who has send the contact request
- Optional: the message
8.4 Übersicht über Kontakte
Once the searching member has send the contact request to the other member, the member is already listed in the overview of Organiseme contacts of the searching member.
In the overview, Organiseme contacts are listed with the following information:
- First and last name
- Status of the contact request
Until the other member has not confirmed the contact request, his status will be 'unconfirmed' in the contacts overview of the searching member. As long as the status of a contact request is still unconfirmed, the members cannot assign tasks to each other.
Once the receiver of the contact request has confirmed to become a contact of the searching member, the status changes to 'confirmed'. Also the searching member, who has send the contact request, will now be listed in the contacts overview of the receiving member, who has just confirmed the contact request.
Now both members are contacts of each other, and can start to assign tasks to each other.
Whenever one of the two contacts decides that he wants to end the contact relationship with the other member, he can do this by deleting the other contact from this contacts overview. Then, automatically, the member who has ended the contact relationship will also be deleted from the contacts overview of the other member. Now, none of the two former contacts can assign tasks to each other anymore.
8.5 Assignment of tasks
You can assign tasks to your Organiseme contacts. Then, the task with all its data elements (except the reminder) will appear in the Inbox, and there in the tab 'New Tasks' of your contact. There, he will see the following details of your task:
- Due date
- Your first and last name
Once your contact has agreed to take over this task, the task will also be displayed in his views (lists, priorities and due dates). Also the task will be moved from the 'New Task' to the 'Accepted tasks' in his Inbox.
8.6 Exchange of messages
You can exchange messages with your Organiseme contacts. Organiseme offers two ways of exchanging messages:
General Messages with contacts
In the contacts view, on the 'My contacts' tab you will find the 'Message' option for all of your Organiseme contacts. By clicking this text link, a control box appears, where you can enter a message for your contact.
Once you have send off the message, this will be visible in the Inbox of your contacts, within the tab 'Contact Requests & Messages'. In case your contact will also send a message to you, you will see that each message exchanged with the same contact will be displayed in a chat style. With this type of messages, your contact will see the following data of you:
- Your first and last name
- Message text entered by you
Messages dedicated to a specific task
For all the tasks, you assign to one of your Organiseme contacts, you can exchange messages with your contact. Either you enter an accomplishing message when you assign the task. Or you send him a message later once he has accepted the task.
Every task, where a message has been added, can be identified by a small chat symbol next to the description. When clicking on this icon, the message will be displayed directly underneath the description. There your contact will see the following data of you:
- Your first and last name
- Message entered by you
When you and your contact enter several messages for the same task, the whole conversation will be displayed underneath the task in a chat style.
9. Appliation of your Personal Data to non-members by you
Organiseme will never and under no circumstances give non-members access to your Personal Data, nor will Organiseme make them visible for or transfer them to non-members.
You can make some of your Personal Data visible to non-members by using the Recommendation function in Organiseme. This is described in the following:
As an Organiseme Member you may invite others to join Organiseme by sending a recommendation email directly from Organsiemee to the non-member. To send the email you need to enter the email address of the non-member. And you need to enter a message to the receiver.
Please note that the following sections of your Personal Data are displayed to the recipient of the invitation:
- Your first and last name
- The email address of the non-member
- The message entered by you
Organiseme shall process personal data collected in the course of the invitation solely for the invitation and shall not use it for any other purposes.
10. Storage of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data and your transactional data are stored and maintained on Organiseme servers in order to provide the service. Because we keep back-up copies of data for the purposes of recovery from errors or system failure, residual copies of the data may remain on our systems for some time, even after you have deleted information or after the termination of your account. The data will be automatically deleted in the background with some time delay.
11. Application of further Personal Data
Addtionally to the Personal and transactional data described above, Organiseme collects further data related to you. We use this further information internally to analyse the usage of the Organiseme members to identify e.g. areas of improvement and new functionalities, and therefore improve the user experience for our members as well as the value Organiseme offers to our members. These further information collected by Organiseme is described in the following:
You can save this cookie on your computer to enable automatic login for subsequent sessions by activating the function: "Login automatically on this computer". The cookie will then store part of your login data in encrypted form. Organiseme will then recognize you as a User when you return to the Organiseme website using the same computer and web browser. If you select automatic login, please be aware that this will then only be possible on the same computer on which the cookie was first saved, i.e. an automatic login on two (2) different computers is not possible.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Unfortunately, if your browser settings do not allow cookies or you opt to refuse all cookies, you may not be able to use the Organiseme website or services.
Each time you access a website from the Organiseme Websites, Organiseme will save the following data in a log file (the so called "server log"):
- Your IP address (by which your computer can be clearly identified),
- The name and IP address of the computer requesting the respective page from the Organiseme Websites (the so called "remote host computer"),
- The time, status, and amount of the transferred data, as well as the Internet website from which you have reached the requested page of the Organiseme Websites (the so called "referrer")
- The product and release information from your Internet browser (the so called "user agent").
This log file will be stored by Organiseme in the standardized "combined" log file format for the Apache Web server. Organiseme uses the data from this log file in anonymous form without reference to your person for statistical purposes. In doing so, Organiseme may analyze on which days and at which time the Organiseme Services are particularly frequented and how much data volume is created on the Organiseme Websites.
Furthermore, by using the log file, Organiseme can identify defects on the Organiseme Websites, such as defective hyperlinks or program defects, and thus continually improve the quality of the Organiseme Websites. Organiseme does not attribute the website demands stored in the log file to specific individual users. However, Organiseme reserves the right to review the log files from the last known IP address of a Organiseme-Member where Organiseme has reasonable cause to believe that the member is using Organiseme Services in breach of contractual agreements or the applicable legislation. In doing this, Organiseme is protecting other Organiseme Members, the safety of Organiseme Members' data, as well as Organiseme Websites and the Organiseme Services.
12. Under Age
Membership of Organiseme Services is reserved to persons who have reached the legal age of 18. Parents and legal guardians are responsible for the protection of their children's privacy.
13. Accessibility of these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection
These Terms and Conditions on Data Protection are accessible from any website of the Organiseme Websites under the link Data Protection.